Sunday 5 August 2012

I think the World of You

A scrapbooking page finished for 'my family' album. Featuring my beautful Grandma Rita, the photos were taken in 2005 on my 18th Birthday. (sorry it's not the clearest photo)

I am almost finished these 2 pages, they just need a bit more writing on the second page and the odd embellishment here and there but the photos are of my mum, she has the most amazingly infectious smile.  Friends can't believe how much I look like her.
Sorry, not sure why the photo turned sideways!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Becc. These scrapping pages are coming together nicely. You will have to become the queen of multitasking now you are buying a sewing machine too.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting UFO Crafters. We love what we do and we hope you enjoy reading too. Please know we read every comment, even if we don't have the opportunity to respond.