Monday 14 May 2012

We are ....

..getting so productive in our UFO group that we may have to look into changing our group name to FINISHED!! This Tuesday night we had 7 ladies at craft and there was plenty of projects on the go and so close to being finished.

Happy Birthday Rachel.....yummy cake even if I do say so myself.
 A very busy Becc making a shaggy quilt for Charlie. See below how it looks laid out on the cutting table.

 I am very sure that Sandra would have finished this knitting project and may have possibly started another. (Don't forget to bring in your finished project and show us all)
 I know this one was finished because I saw it in the show on the weekend!
 Pretty sure Ann got all her orange work done, too. (I love orange, did I tell you that before!)
 This project is coming along and will be finished soon enough. I had to get these two to stop work for the picture. Fay and Leanne.
See you all on Tuesday night again.
Gayle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these great photos Gayle. We sure did have a busy night didn't we.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting UFO Crafters. We love what we do and we hope you enjoy reading too. Please know we read every comment, even if we don't have the opportunity to respond.